Tuesday, December 26, 2006

She was a tease (part 4)

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

As she finished cumming with my fingers in her pussy, I reached down and removed the gag from her mouth. Before she could say or do anything, I moved forward so that I was straddling her chest. I reached down and pinched both of her nipples, hard. She screamed and I told her that she’d better be quiet, or she’d find out what real pain was. Eyes wide, she managed to be mostly quiet while I busied myself with her breasts. They were round and full, the skin smooth, the nipples hard and taut. She was squirming and thrashing around under me, her body obviously responding to my touch, even if she didn’t want it to.

After a few minutes, I moved forward a little more so that I was sitting on her breasts with my cock right above her face. She knew what was coming, or at least thought she did. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my cock. I pumped it a few times, just to make sure she was paying attention and to get it nice and hard. The tip of it was wet from the pre-come leaking out of it, and I pushed it down and smeared it around on her lips. She moved her head to the side, causing me to draw a line up the side of her face. So sexy, but not what I wanted. Without warning I drew my hand back and slapped her, hard, on her left cheek. Her eyes went wide again, wider than they had been, and tears started welling out of them again. I told her not to fucking move, or she’d get worse. Without waiting for any response, I took my cock and started rubbing it against her lips again. I could see her wanting to move, to twist her head away in disgust, but she didn’t. She was being a good little slut and I when I told her so, she moaned again.

I slowly rubbed my cock all over her pretty little face; her mouth, her cheeks, her eyes and her nose. Once she was used to that, I started to hit her with my cock, softly at first, just a tap on her lips, but eventually I was using it like a club against her face. She was moaning and whimpering under me, wanting so badly to try to twist away from my assault, but there was nothing she could do. I told her to open her mouth, and she did it without hesitation.

As I slipped the head of my cock between her lips, I reached back with one hand and found her slit with my fingers. She was completely soaked; so wet that there was a growing dark spot on the sheet between her legs. I looked her right in the eyes and told her how dirty she was to enjoy being raped so much. She moaned and I felt her pussy clench around my finger. I smiled, slowly stroking my cock in and out of her mouth while I fingered her cunt. I called her a slut and a whore, told her that I was going to make her dirty little pussy cum again. Told her how sexy she was tied to the bed, how much I was going to enjoy fucking her over and over.

I fucked her mouth faster and harder. I was shoving my entire length into her and she took it over and over, getting hotter and wetter the entire time. I wanted to cum so badly, cover her face with it, but I wanted to fuck her more than anything, had from the beginning. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, smacked her with it a few more times, then, replacing the gag, I moved down between her legs.

No comments: