Monday, December 11, 2006

my punishment

I'd been tormenting her all day, really, so I suppose you could say I deserve the punishment I received... not that I really consider it punishment of course.

She tells me, in that firm, beautifully nearly-angry voice that she has that if I ask her to let me lick her pussy, or touch her in any way or otherwise pester her for sex that she will tie me to the bed, naked and sit in the chair at the desk and pleasure herself while I watch.

I relent.

Later, she's coming out of the shower and stands next to me at the arm of the couch. She's warm, smells of her soap and shampoo, and her skin is damp to the touch. Without thinking, I reach out, run my fingers first up the back of her leg and then gently between her thighs. She smiles down at me, breathes heavily and shifts ever so slightly, allowing me access to her freshly bathed pussy. My fingers run slowly and softly up and down her slit, just barely grazing her lips.

She moves away. Stops as she's walking toward the bedroom and looks back at me.

"I warned you not to touch me..."

My protestations fall on deaf ears, and several hours later, she's pulling the toys out of the toy box. Chains. Rope. Cuffs for my wrists and ankles. And our huge friend, the Champ, 7.25" long and almost 2" around at the base, it's a monster. For a moment, I'm both terrified and hopeful that she's finally going to fulfill her promise of fucking me with it, but she holds true to her earlier threat, leaving me on the bed and sitting across from me in full view.

She's wearing one of my dress shirts, and as far as I can tell, nothing else. She starts with a slow, languorous and very sexy strip tease, unbuttoning each button one at a time, running her hands up and down over her body, teasing me with a quick glimpse of the curve of a breast or a flash of black, silky panties. I'm straining against my bonds; I want to touch her so bad, and it's only going to get worse.

She's slipped off the shirt, and now her fingers are dancing up and down, all over her lovely pussy, the one I was so gently touching earlier. She takes the dildo in one and and starts sucking it and I groan. I know how good her mouth feels. She's fucking herself with her other hand, and, not for the first time, I think how sexy it would be to watch her doing this with a real cock.

Which only makes me harder. She sees my cock straining up to the ceiling, and laughs.

"I've never used this in my cunt before", she purrs at me, standing up and placing the dildo on the chair in front of her, "because you told me not to. I wonder if it will fit."

I'm going crazy, but there's nothing I can do as she spreads herself open and sinks slowly down the shaft of our mutual friend. I watch as she starts to ride it, up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. One hand is rubbing her clit, the other pinching and squeezing her breasts and nipples. I'm pulling against the ropes an chains that hold me to the bed, needing to touch her, or myself, or anything. She's watching me as she fucks herself, finally screaming as she cums.

I can't watch anymore. My mind is gone. All I know is that if she unties me, I'm going to attack her, throw her on the bed and have her. But she seems to understand that.

Standing at the side of the bed, she looks down at me, telling me how beautiful I am, bound spread eagle to the bed. I can't speak, not even to thank her or to beg for relief. She pulls the blanket down off of me, causing such a delicious friction against my cock that I nearly explode. She sees my state, tells me that I've been a very good boy and proceeds to climb between my legs, her mouth engulfing me. And before I can even really understand what she's doing, I've exploded into her mouth, filling it. She holds me there for a minute, milking me empty with her tongue and lips.

Then, slowly, telling me how much she loves me and how good I've been and how beautiful I am, she removes the cuffs from my feet, then my wrists. I still can't really move. Eventually, we'll fall asleep wrapped around each other, but not before she admits that when she came out of the shower she'd completely forgotten about her warning from earlier. It was only after the fact that she remembered.

This morning, my arm and leg muscles are a little sore from straining to escape, but I can't really say I've learned my lesson... somethings take time, after all, and I've always been a slow learner...

No comments: