Tuesday, December 5, 2006
I can't seem to write what I want to say tonight...
The moon was full over the past few days. We can always feel it, waxing up to that glowing silver orb sailing behind the clouds. We can feel its pull the way the ocean feels it. We're more passionate, darker, more violent in our love.
And she is oh... so dark, my Lover. She tells me that I am the Devil. I tell her that she is Lilith.
Sometimes, when the moon is riding high and bloated in the sky, a voyeur to our lust, she'll let herself go... just a little farther than usual. She'll pin me down to the bed underneath her, reaching between her legs and finding my cock aching for her. She'll growl, baring her teeth at me as she sits back and fills herself with it, riding hard and fast.
I think that if I open my eyes at just the right moment, I'll see her as she is...
She holds me down, fucking herself into orgasm after orgasm. I don't even try to struggle, just let her do what she needs to do. She'll bend down, her teeth first brushing my neck then biting my shoulder; I can feel her fighting the urge to bite harder.
She tells me how much she wants to rip and tear and bite and eat me. To drink my life as it pours from me in fountains of crimson. How she wants to fuck me, rape me, kill me. I know she loves me, and I know she'd never really hurt me... but to hear her talk, say these things... it makes me as hard and hot as it makes her.
I tell her yes over and over, ask her to take what she wants, to open me and reach inside and take my heart in her hands ands squeeze... I offer my throat to her teeth and whisper that I wish she would take me like the animal she is, that we both are. I would give this to her, willingly and happily, if only we could do it more than once.
And I know that she'd do the same for me, offer her life for my pleasure. Because that's what our love is; that is what we both saw in each other from the beginning, when each of us recognized the other as that lost part of ourselves.
It is, without a doubt, the single most amazing thing I have ever known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment