Friday, December 1, 2006

Confession

We've been walking for about an hour, a short walk around the neighborhood. Down to the park, the trees and open spaces lit by the reflected light of the city bouncing back down through the falling feather flakes of snow; everything is grey-scale beautiful. We draw hearts in the near slush piling up on the ground; we see a group of men standing back in the shadows under the trees, there's only one thing they can be doing back there, and we've interrupted, so we hurry by, trying not to catch a glimpse of the goings on...

It's cold. Very cold. And suddenly she's trying to get her fingers down between my stomach and the waistband of my pants.

"Let me touch it." she whispers fiercely in my ear. I laugh, telling her that it's too cold, that it's too light around us, we're in a residential neighborhood, for gods sake... all the time I'm laughing, only half serious about trying to stop her.

"C'mon... let me see it. Let me suck it. My mouth is really warm..." She grabs my hand and before I know what's happening she has my thumb inside her mouth. I can feel her tongue working it like she works my cock.

It's heaven. And I'd love to let her... but it's so cold. I tell her, finally, that my poor penis has vanished, retreating back into my body for warmth.

She relents, and we continue on our walk. We're almost home when we pass by some anonymous church. She leans in close and tight, letting me feel her grinding against my hip for the briefest of moments as she whispers in my ear, her hot breath giving me a shiver:

"I want to fuck you in a church..."

No comments: