Thursday, March 8, 2012

Begin again

Ok, so I was wrong...

How do I even start to explain the circumstances and the sequence of events that would bring me back here, nearly four years later? How would I even try to outline, over that period of time, exactly what I've been through... what we've been through, that would bring me, and us, back to this little corner of the 'net?

It's impossible.

So, honestly, I'm not going to try. Parts of the story may or may not come out, only time will tell.

For those of you who have checked in here from time to time, trust that there will be more coming.

No pun intended.

Mrs Darkerside said: "I want us to have the kind of sex you used to write about, again."

I said: "It's all worth writing about. It always has been."

So, we begin again. Try again. I'm sure, fail again. But the attempt is what matters, right?

Right.

Hold on tight, here we go...

No comments: