"C'mon... lemme' kiss it", she says, with that mischievous look in her eyes. I say "No.", just like I always do, and just like always, she ignores me. Before I really know what's happening, she's pushing me back onto the bed, crouching on her knees between my spread legs, and pulling down my shorts to my ankles. I look down, watching as she slowly wraps her lips around my cock, slowly sinking her mouth down its length. She looks up at me, lust wild in her eyes and starts sucking, slowly moving up and down.
Then the phone rings.

She moans, and I slide out of her mouth, stand up and grab the phone. The caller ID shows that its our friend, probably calling to tell us that she's arrived and waiting. I sit back down on the bed, still naked from the waist down. She's looking up at me with a disapointed expression on her face. I smile down at her.
"Nobody told you to stop."
I press the button to answer the phone, and for a brief second, she just sits there, looking stunned. Then, as I'm saying "Hello" into the receiver, she attacks me, licking and sucking my cock so ferociously that I'm worried the sounds she's making are going to get picked up by the phone. I'm trying hard to maintain, desperately trying not to moan as our friend tells me that she's just leaving, and should be there in about half an hour. By the time I hang up, I'm just barely able to keep it together. She's been using her lips and tongue and teeth and hands in an onslaught, and it takes all of my will to guide her mouth off of me for a second. Her hand keeps slowly stroking me as she looks up at me and asks "Well?"
"She won't be here for half an hour," I say. "Wanna fuck?"
"Fuck YES!"
We all but tear our clothes off. I have a desperate moment where I can't get my shoes untied, but within seconds we're on the bed, her legs are spread, waiting for me, and she's as wet as I am hard. I fall on top of her, pressing my mouth to hers as I stab into her waiting pussy. We fuck hard, we fuck fast.
Within minutes she's coming and I follow right after. I look at the clock: nine minutes have passed since I hung up the phone.
We lay there for a few minutes, breathing hard, sweaty and sticky from our exertions. Then there's just enough time for us to both take a shower, and get dressed again before our ride shows up.
A fantastic beginning to a great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment