She walks into my office with that "I'm up to something" smile on her face. I'm surprised, because she didn't say anything about stopping by before she heads off to school. I say "hi" and ask her what's up.
She doesn't say anything, just keeps smiling. She comes around the desk, pushing me back down into my chair, and rolling me back away from it. Without a word, she gets down on her knees and shuffles back under the desk, pulls me forward again so that she'd blocked in and starts unzipping my pants.
I immediately start protesting. My boss is off somewhere on a job-site, but I don't know that he's *not* coming back in the next few minutes, although it's unlikely. And even with him gone, there's a good chance someone is going to wander in, either looking for information about the program I help administrate, my boss, or something. Yes, there's a privacy panel on the other side of the desk, but you can still see under it, where her feet are, I'm sure, prominently sticking out.
I say all of this to her as she's unzips my pants, pulls them down slightly, takes my rapidly hardening cock in her hand and slowly starts licking it up and down, ignoring me completely.
Then I can't really talk at all as she takes me completely into her mouth, sucking so hard it almost hurts. Her head is bobbing up and down as much as it can in the cramped space between my legs, occasionally hitting the underside of my desk. If someone comes in now, or if my boss comes back, there will be nothing I can do to stop what's happening, they'll just have to wait. With half an ear, I'm listening for the sound of the outer office door, but mostly I'm hearing the sound of mouth sliding up and down my cock, that deliciously wet sound that only someone who loves what they're doing can make.
I tell her how good it feels, how much I love fucking her mouth, how hot this all is. She moans her agreement around me, sucking harder and faster. She knows from experience that the danger of getting caught in situations like this excites me, makes it easy to get me to cum for her, and she's wasting no time or effort to make it happen.
Too soon, she gets what she wants. I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming as my cock explodes, flooding her mouth. Slowly, she licks and sucks me clean, trying to get every drop. She pushes me back, stands up and sits on the edge of the desk, still smiling that smile. As I'm pulling my pants back up, and trying to get them fastened, she leans down and kisses me deeply, letting me taste myself in her mouth.
Then she walks back out of the office just like she came in, without saying a word, just smiling that smile and waving back over her shoulder.
sigh... these are the things I think about when I'm alone in the office...
No comments:
Post a Comment