Saturday, March 17, 2007

apropos of nothing...

We're walking down the street last night, just after midnight. After some pretty amazing "I just got home from school" sex, we're hungry, looking for food, and she's had the idea of picking up some slices from a new hole-in-the-wall place about 10 blocks away. There's people all over the streets, hanging around the corners, standing outside of the bars, smoking and talking. It's a Friday night in the city.

Out of nowhere, she says: "If I had a dick, I'd line up some of those bitches on their knees, mouths open like little baby birds, blindfolded, hands tied behind their backs. And I'd feed it right to their faces: 'there's some for you (popping noise)... and you (popping noise)... and you (popping noise)...' It's the third thing I'd do, if I had a dick."

Curious, and laughing I ask, "What are the first two?"

"Write my name in the snow, and masturbate."

Really, it's why I love her the way I do.

No comments: