Thursday, March 29, 2007

after a rough day

The lights are off and there are some candles lit. She's had a pretty rough day, and I've promised to do something nice for her, because she deserves it, and she needs it. Sometimes, almost all the time, really, a little affection and love are the perfect antidote.

I have her lay on the bed next to me, and tell her to look at the candles burning on the desk across the room. I tell her to imagine all the stress and worry and anger and crap from the day streaming from her body into one of the flames across the way. Immediately, she starts to relax. I tell her that she should imagine good feelings, energy, and calm coming back to her in the same way from one of the other flames.

Little by little, the day slips away.

I start touching her softly, the palms of my hands slipping slowly over the fabric of her shirt, my fingers tracing the line of her collar. Almost slipping under, but not quite. She asks me to kiss her, and I do.

I start with her lips, kissing softly, quietly, not rushing or moving to fast. I kiss her eyes, her face, the line of her jaw, down to her neck and up to her ears. She tells me to tell her that she's beautiful, and I do, because she is. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever known.

Slowly, taking all the time I need to take, I touch and kiss and love her. Piece by piece her clothing comes off until she's naked and perfect before me. I kiss and touch her entire body, trying to make sure every single inch of her knows that it is loved.

She tries to reach out to me, to return the favor, and I gently remind her that this is all for her, that I'm fine, that my pleasure is providing this for her. My expression of love is all that I need.

When my lips finally find the hot, wet slit between her legs, it's like coming home. She gasps, moans, arches her back. She tells me "You don't have to... oh god that feels sooooo good..."

She tastes so good. It's indescribable: subtle, rich, sweet, tart. Delicious.

I take all the time I can, moving slowly, gently, loving her with my mouth. She finally lets go, enjoying it, needing it. With my lips and teeth and tongue and fingers, I try as best I can to show her how much I adore her. I slowly build the intensity, listening to her moans and feeling the way her body's reacting to me.

And then she's coming, hard. I try to keep going, touching and licking her, but it's too intense, and she pulls me up to her, asking me what I need, what she can do for me. I hold her close, whisper that I'm fine, tell her again that my pleasure tonight is to please her. She doesn't understand, maybe, but she accepts it. She's relaxed, feeling better, ready for sleep.

A kiss goodnight.

No comments: