It's been a crazy month, more stuff than you can shake a stick at, and except for the occasional moment here or there, we haven't really had time to connect with each other in the way we really want to. Health concerns, school, accidents, work... all these things can conspire to make it hard to find the time.
So it's nice to find a quiet hour, like we did last night, to just enjoy each other. No crazy games, no roles to play, just good old fashioned, (fairly) vanilla sex.
With the lights out, I stripped off my pyjama bottoms and slipped under the covers next to her in the bed. She's already naked, waiting. We start kissing, touching, rediscovering each other the way we've been wanting to for weeks. Light at first, shy and playful, I think we're both trying to go easy, not want to rush or use this time recklessly.
I kiss my way down her body to find her pussy waiting for me, the first blush of dampness already starting. Her clit hardens and swells under my lips and tongue. She's getting wetter, occasionally squeezing my head between her thighs, moaning and telling me how good it feels. I'm licking, sucking, nibbling, telling her how good she tastes and smells and feels...
Eyes adjusted to the dark, I can see her clearly in the light coming through the thin curtains, she is beautiful and perfect. My lips and tongue on her clit, I slowly slip a finger into her, pressing up and back, trying to find that spot. I really want to make her cum, but she tells me she needs me to fuck her, needs me inside her.
Who am I to argue?
Just like always, it's like coming home as I push inside, spreading her open and filling her. We kiss, hold each other tight, tell each other how much we love this, how we love each other.
She cums for the first time, and I don't ever want this to stop. I can't help myself though, starting to move faster. I press her legs up onto her chest, bending her almost in half and fucking her harder. She says it hurts, but she loves it.
I pull out for a second, trying to make it last, but can't help rubbing my cock against her clit, slowly up and down. I smile down at her and ask if I can make her cum like this... she responds by cumming.
Letting her legs fall back down to the bed, I push back inside her, taking her, trying to hold back, but unable to just... fuck her. All I am, all I want to be is wrapped up in this moment, surrounded by her and by us and by our love and lust.
She cums again, at my urging, and I tell her I'm not trying to torture her, but that I don't want to finish, don't want to stop feeling this feeling.
But it's too good, too right, and I can't stop or wait or hold back.
And then it's after, lying in the dark, holding each other. This is what it's all about... why we found each other in the first place. It's not about games, no matter how fun they are or how much we enjoy them.
It's about love.
2 comments:
does she read your blog? this is a really beautiful post. im jealous. i want that. :(
Yes, she does. She is my inspiration, after all. :)
Post a Comment