Thursday, September 13, 2007

bad / good girl

Mrs. Darkerside calls me at work, and has that "I've been being naughty" quality to her voice; she seems almost out of breath.

I ask her what she's been doing, and she responds that she's been reading my blog. I ask her which one and she tells me. It's the one with the dirty pictures and videos.

"Are you alone?", she asks.

"Not really, no." There's a candidate taking a test in the other room, but he's easily 20 feet away and I can be quiet. It's interesting that she's called: I was thinking about calling her when the phone rang. "Where are you?" I ask.

"Laying in bed." I already knew this, I can tell from the tone of her voice and the sound of her breath in my ear.

"Are you naked?"

"No." This won't do. I make my voice sterner and say "Why would you call me if you're not completely undressed?" Her breath catches, and her voice shakes when she asks me if she should call back.

"No." I say, "Just get undressed."

She puts the phone down long enough to get undressed and under the covers, and then tells me when she's done.

"Good girl." I say. Just like always, when I use those words, it causes her to whimper and moan. "Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes."

"Are you rubbing your clit?"

"Yes." she hisses at me. I can hear her getting more and more turned on.

"Are you fingering yourself." She says she is. "How many fingers?" I ask.

"Just two..." there's a hesitation there that I'm curious about, but I don't want to break the flow.

I tell her that's she's so bad to be acting this way, such a dirty little slut to be lying in bed, fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. I can hear her now, she's wet enough that the sounds of her fingers are coming across the phone. It's one of the sexiest things I've ever heard. Smiling, I check out into the other room to check on my test-taker. He's counting on his fingers, so I know I have time.

She's moaning my name, telling me how much she loves the sound of my voice. I ask if her nipples are hard, and when she moans yes I tell her to pinch them. She does and moans again.

She's getting close, almost at the point of no return.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission, you little whore!" I hiss into the phone.

She moans / cries "No!", but her breathing changes and I know she's stopped even before she starts saying "Sorry... sorry...".

"Have you stopped fingering yourself?" Again, my voice is stern.

"Yes..." she says in a tiny voice.

"Nobody told you to fucking stop." Another gasp, and her breathing changes again, and I can again just hear the sounds of her fingers in her pussy. "Don't stop, but don't you cum without me saying you can."

I let her continue for a few more minutes, listening to the rise and fall of her arrousal as she brings herself to the edge... then back down, over and over. Finally, she's begging me, pleading me to let her cum.

"Are you my good girl?"

"Yes... yes... I'm your good girl. So good for you..."

"Do you want to cum? Does my good little slut need to cum?"

"Oh god yes. Please. Please, yes."

"Ask me."

"Please, may I cum? Can your good little girl, your good little slut cum? I need it so bad! Please..."

"Is my slut going to cum hard for me?"

"Yes!"

"Is she going to cum loud for me?"

"YES!", she shouts. "Please... please let me cum!"

I can't hide the smile in my voice when she begs like this, and after a few more seconds I tell her to cum for me, and she does, instantly. She's screaming through the phone and I press the receiver to my ear to make sure she can't be heard.

After she's come down, I tell her how dirty she is to cum so hard like that when there's somone not even ten feet away. She gasps, asks me if I'm serious. Laughing, I tell her that I am.

Then, a few more minutes of small talk and she's gone, leaving me hard as a rock and needing to do something about it.

So I send her this email:

Subject:you are a bad, bad girl

And I love you for it.

You got me all worked up, and there's nothing I can do about it now.

Maybe later I'll go down the hall to the bathroom and take care of
things, thinking of you chained up on your hands and knees, waiting
for the next blow or the next thrust.

Dirty...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really really hot
im so hot now

My Darker Side said...

Just another service we provide. Glad to help.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I've seen it for the second time today, and I'll be back.

My Darker Side said...

Thanks for dropping by, and come back anytime.

Rae said...

Wow, this is the first time I've read the blog (linked it from Sexoteric)...I can't wait to read more, but um...excuse me, I have to go take care of something :-)

My Darker Side said...

Hope it all worked out for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, i just found your blog through a comment left on another blog, and this was the first entry i read. Hot doesn't even begin to describe this entry.

Thank you for posting this...i'm off to read more.