The red lines have faded, but not the memory of her raking her nails down my sides, or the feeling of her fingers digging into the flesh of my stomach while her teeth scraped up and down the skin of my cock.
I have a lot of memories from the past five days or so, none of them really complete or singular. More like snapshots of a crime scene...
...she takes me into her mouth, calling me Master, moaning her devotion around my cock...
...she's on her stomach, hips arched up as I slide slowly into her ass. I fuck her like this hard, fast, deep, calling her my dirty girl. She calls me Daddy and cums right before I do, it's one of our favorite games...
...she crawls between my legs, taking my cock into her mouth with a smile. It's been maybe 20 minutes since the last time I came for her, but she wants more. Her mouth is hot and wet and tight and soon enough she gets what she wants from me. I fill her mouth and it almost hurts, but I love it...
...sitting between my legs at the end of the bed, she puts some lotion on her feet, takes my cock between them and starts rubbing up and down, back and forth. It's amazing, like nothing I can ever remember experiencing before. After a few minutes, she takes me in her hand, slowly stroking me up and down while she runs her slippery soft feet up and down my chest and stomach. The sensation is amazing, and I have to tell her to stop so that I don't cum too soon......she tells me that she doesn't want to hurt me, and I say "I don't care" and she does her best to make me change my mind. She's chanting "I love you" and "I hate you" as she's riding me, legs tight against mine and fingers digging into the flesh of my hips. Eventually she's nearing exhaustion, and rolls off of me, and I spread her legs and take her just as violently as she's taken me. When I finally cum, it feels like coming home...
It's been an excellent weekend... and she told me that I was "in trouble" when she gets home tonight. I can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment